Jepp on non jailbroken ios 12.3

Michaelis

Re: Jepp on non jailbroken ios 12.3

Post by Michaelis » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:22 am

Akila wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:38 am
i think he got mixed up, i highly doubt he has access to the file system on a non-jb device, unless like you said he signed the APP
with a developer certificate
i have Ipad '18 and Ipad mini '18 both works without JB. i can acces file on iTunes file sharing also.

Akila
Modorator

Post by Akila » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:46 am

Michaelis wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:10 am
the problem is MANUAL section i can't find Jeppesen General Manual file
if you know someone own new Ipad maybe you can try to load and acces the file. it works in my Ipad 2018 and Mini Ipad 2018.
what do you mean you can't find it? what folders are you searching for?
the manuals are inside appData folder and if they are not there, than you need to copy them from my MANUAL releases
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3&start=300#p36667
Death is the way of life telling you, you are fired :chicken:
Once I suffered from Split personality, today we feel a lot better :ugeek:
I do not suffer form Insanity, I'm enjoying it :roll:

alexicna92

Post by alexicna92 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:12 am

Hi

Having access to Jepp Files on an non-JB new iPad 2018 on iOs 12.3.1 is A GREAT NEWS !
Quite hard to believe , but if it's the case for someone else , please make it know.
I do have "new iPad 2018" on non-JB iOs 12.0 with Jepp working thanks to Akila developer account (until End of July 19 unfortunately).
I hate JB , because I don't need it , and you can never update iOs when you want to ...

So ,
- If someone can confirm Michaelis information , let us know !
- If someone has a developer account and kindly want to sign Jepp IPA for one more year , please let me know ! (I can participate to the expense) I don't have MacOs , so having a developer account myself won't be helpful .

Regarding Manuals , I followed Akila's procedure , and it works fine for me ... I just had to copy the files in the proper repertories and delete the proper files ... It worked also the same way on my other device , an iPad Air 2 on iOs 12.1.1 (jailbroken).

@++
Alex