Navigation software

Jeppesen for Windows PC
semperadamas

Navigation software

Post by semperadamas » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:50 pm

Hi all

Many thanks for your precious work!

Just another info: any chance to have other navigation app like Air Navigation Pro or Skydemon or else?

Regards

igor 320

Re: Navigation software

Post by igor 320 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:56 am

Yeah, I want to ask the same question. I really hate Apple products and their eco-system and I would like to see the Garmin Pilot app here. Maybe somebody has access to Garmin's Jepp charts database or it's possible to copy/paste current FliteStar (Windows)/FliteDeck Pro (Apple) data inside Garmin Pilot? SkyDemon is also welcome, because it's the next good thing for VFR-flying inside Europe and it's available on Android too :)

I don't recommend Air Navigation Pro to anybody, because it has extreme lags & clunky as sh!t. They just buy charts from third-party sources and re-sell them at 300% of original price. For example, they have charts of Russia, but they don't tell you anywhere that everything inside the map is in Russian (Cyrillic). BAM! You just wasted XX euros on useless information, unless you're bilingual in the same language :lol: I think it equally applies to other countries too.

Akila
Modorator

Re: Navigation software

Post by Akila » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:23 pm

unfortunately I don't have anything else other than the JeppFD.
maybe others do..
Death is the way of life telling you, you are fired :chicken:
Once I suffered from Split personality, today we feel a lot better :ugeek:
I do not suffer form Insanity, I'm enjoying it :roll: